TO CONTACT US
CHANGE OR MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS
PERSONAL USER DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We gather personal user data when a user uses our services such as subscribing to the newsletter, browsing the website or interacting with our various services. In order to provide a better user experience, this information is necessary. There are several types of personal user data can be collected when a user interacts with our services. For example, name, email address, demographic data (such as gender, age, and zip code) and personal interests.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our operator may collect some personal data in many different ways including when a user:
- Use the services
- Sign up to get newsletters, emails or other communications
- Participating in any sweepstakes, contests, surveys or other promotions offered via the Services
- Requesting any customer services or any other assistance
- Participating in an in-person audience or reader interview
USE OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
Our operators may collect and process some personal user data as allowed under applicable law:
The performance of the contract we have with a user;
The legitimate interests of PingPongPoint.Com, a third party or a user. It is a technical term under the regulation. That means there are good reasons to process a user’s personal data and measures are taken minimizing the impact on a user’s interests and privacy rights.
We use user data to:
- Communicate with a user about modifications or changes to our policies;
- Provide contents and services that a user requests;
- Administer contests, surveys, promotions, and sweepstakes;
- Send emails and newsletters;
- Prevent activities that can violate policies;
- Improve services, products, and operations;
- Send information about features and enhancements of the services;
- Perform demographical, statistical and marketing analysis of the services;
- Communicate with a user about user account or to respond to any user inquiries;
Our service providers may anonymize personal user data so that it will no longer be considered as personal user data.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose personal data collected from a user to our parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries. We may provide user data or information gathered from a user to companies that provide customer support services or perform functions on our behalfs like as analytics, marketing and providing consumers support or service.
At the point of collection of a user’s personal data or information, we will let the user know if we do.
Using cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies
Other data or information is any kind of information that does not identify you. This information is collected automatically through technology like your internet browser, mobile device, computer or any other device that you use to access our services.
We may collect information about your:
- device type
- MAC address
- operating system (OS)
- device model
- screen resolution
- browser type
- browser language
- browser client ID
- unique device identifiers
- internet service provider
We also may collect additional traffic information like:
- visitor ID
- time of access
- date of access
- traffic source, medium, and channel
- campaign name
- software crash reports
- referring website addresses
- session identification number
- search results
- search terms
- location data
- IP address etc.
Other information that is collected automatically through technology does not reveal who you are or your specific identity. We use this information to assure that the service functions perfectly.
DISCLOSURES OF OTHER INFORMATION
Our operators may disclose and use other information for any purpose where required, otherwise under applicable law. In some cases, we may combine other information with personal user information or data. Whenever we do it, we will consider the information as personal user information as long as it remains combined.
SENSITIVE INFORMATION OF USERS
We request you not to disclose any sensitive information such as information related to ethnic origin or racial, political opinions, social security numbers, biometrics, religion or other beliefs etc.
We put enough efforts to safeguard personal information. However, no data storage system can guarantee that their system is 100% secured. So, we also can’t guarantee the security of any information. Somehow if you feel that your interaction with us is no longer secured, please inform us immediately through our “contact” page.
USE OF OUR SERVICE BY CHILDREN
Our service is not directed to the children. Also, we do not store any kind of data from the children only except as permitted by applicable law.